Monday, September 21, 2009

The first of the Decade.nce revolution.

There are tons of them, sorry for the long post, but you'll deal, cause its my blog and the photos are pretty much amazing. Brittany is the model, hair and make up by Aimee, Set design, lighting, costuming and photography by me. Ahh the things I have lying around my house.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


(I'm so glad I finally figured out that I could use photobucket html for photos on this thing, blogger photo uploading is such a painful process.)

2 comments: