Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kevin's first flying lesson

It went really well, he took off the run way, and flew circles over kalamazoo. Then when we were 2000 feet in the air he realized his door wasn't shut all the way. And struggled for two minutes to get it to latch. Then I started getting motion sickness and was trying not to barf in the back of the plane. We landed in one piece and I managed to keep my lunch down. Then we went to the air zoo and saw the plane my grandpa was in in WWII.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Kevin! He's a natural.
    Sorry you started to feel sick... I hate when that happens!
    I love the photos:)
    The air musuem looks like an awesome place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happened to come by via your mom's blog. Several years ago my oldest son asked me if I wanted to come with him for an introductory flight, to see if he wanted to take lessons. I did and it was so scary to me. Yikes. Nice that you were able to hold it in.

    ReplyDelete