Friday, May 22, 2009

Antique field trip.

Kara and I went to nine antique stores yesterday, between 10am and 6pm. We also squeezed in a few boutique shops, then after we got dinner and went to Ikea. So needless to say we were exhausted, we started our day in fowlerville, the to howell, then to Ann Arbor, and then to Canton.

We rated the stores and i'll be posting the ratings as soon as I find the paper I wrote them on. These are some of the things I got.
A retro napkin and straw dispenser. The Napkin holder came from Acme in Ann Arbor, and the straw dispenser came from an antique shop.

Heres a further back shot of the table, with the flowers Kevin surprised me with the other day.
Yes, another funny glass cat. I love him.
A retro blue nightgown with a robe to match.
This stuff I got from a shop in Howell called the pink shop. They had tons of amazing stuff. I got a purse, two hair bows, and Kara and I got a tear drop trailer book for an early b-day present for Kevin. He plans on building one for us this summer.
Three photos, bathing beauties, funny halloween costumes, and a girl with nice shades.
Got this for Kevin at the Acme store!
Now for some Ikea stuff, I love these ice cube trays.
The brown mouse in the middle is my Kitten Lily's all time favorite toy, my mom got it the first time we went to Ikea, when I went back yesterday I had to get more for her so I got a grey and white one.
And of course she was way too happy with them.
She likes the white one best right now.

1 comment:

  1. Your table looks so great!
    I like the ice cube trays. Fun stick cubes!
    Sounds like an awesome day of shopping:)
    How many mice does Ms. Lily need? She's such a cutie! The brown mouse looks happy to have some pals.

    ReplyDelete