Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mermaids

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to decorate my bathroom in retro mermaid stuff. So here is the outcome so far:



My friend Colleen gave me these when I told her about wanting to put vintage mermaids in my bathroom, I love them, I was actually looking at the exactly same set on ebay, but they were so much I couldnt bring myself to buy them.This one I bought on ebay, and over spent on it in my opinion, but I love it still.

This is a print I bought at the curious bookshop today. They have so many adorable pin up prints there, I want to blow a whole pay check there someday.A non mermaid related thing, but still bathroom related is my retro scale. An estate sale find for $2, you cant tell in the photo, but its burgundy and very pale pink.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful theme for a bathroom! So logical (mermaids = water, water = bathroom) and marvelously pretty! I think you've done a fantastic job of rounding up mermaid pieces.

    Wishing you an awesome day,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! hopefully i'll have more to share someday soon.

    ReplyDelete