Sunday, May 10, 2009

Retro Romp.

Hi everyone.

I've been recently have been driving my poor boyfriend crazy. I moved into his place last week. Its a cute little house called "the little house" out in the woods. I've taken over the "house wife" position with great pride. Going as far as pin curling my hair everyday, making sure the dishes are always done (I hate doing dishes) and prancing around in my silk 1950's house coat. I've been collecting things to make the house as cute as can be. Which I plan on posting on this blog each day. Also have been cat sitting our four cats during the day when I don't have to work. Making sure my boy cat Willow is behaving around our other three, who are just getting use to sharing the house. We have two full grown boys names Bob and Samson, and a girl kitten named Lily, who yesterday went into heat and has been sticking her bum in all the boy's faces and making them run in terror all day.

I'm a photographer so once in awhile i'll be posting photo shoots that I do, or photos from my antique photo collection that I've been gathering over the past year. I'm slightly obsessed with it. For right now i'll leave you with this photo from my collection:
This (as far as I know) is the most valuable photo in my collection. It is an original Irving Klaw photograph. He was the photographer who took some of the most famous shots of Betty Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment