Monday, May 18, 2009

Flea Market Loot.

I got all of this for only $15
I got this little guy for $1, He's got diamond eyes.
"Bawling (bowling) crying towel" and a bowling pin ash tray
A print of the famous Dion Quintuplets, cousins of mine on my grandmother's side

Chalk ware fruit for the kitchen, I'm becoming obsessed with chalk ware.

Two photographs, one of a retro table set, the other of kids and their dad looking at an old airplane.

Two life magazines from the 40's and 50's. I love reading the old articles, then when i'm done I cut out the old ad's, frame them, and display them around the house.

My boyfriend Kevin and me looking around.

Tray my mom found that i'm very jealous of.
My little brother Noah, aka Nixon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you photo thief!
    I didn't see the cute chalk ware!
    Don't worry about the tray, I'm sure you'll have it someday:) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete