Monday, May 11, 2009

pussy cat, pussy cat.

The most important things kept inside the walls of the little house are the kitties. So where better to start than with them?

This is Bob, he's the oldest, how old? I'm not sure.

Willow is the second oldest, he's new to the little house gang, but i've had him since he was a baby.

Then there is Samson, he's fabulous, he's fluffy, and he likes to flop around.
And then there is Lily, shes in heat and acting like a total nutcase, which is adorable, but she'll be getting fixed very soon.Now for kitty finds around the house.

These little guys climbing on my broken clock and my lamp shade are estate sale finds.
They reminded me of the one my mom has had since I was a kid.





This white cat dish was something we found in the closet at the little house one day (Kevin's parents lived here in the 70's so we find random things all the time).


This Brass cat has sat by my cat's dishes since I was born, now it sits just above the cat dishes on the lowest shelf in the kitchen.

This is my newest cat find, I love the big cheesey porcelain cats, this one is from the 80's, I got it for a bargin at my favorite antique store. I think I named it, but I forgot the name, so as of right now its the nameless cat.

1 comment:

  1. I love the kitties!
    Bob, you rock!!!
    Willow, you're still grandma's willy bear!
    Samson, you're just to cute and fluffy.
    Lily, Behave yourself young lady!!!

    ReplyDelete