Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pin up shoot for a Finnish film. #1

Recently my dear friend Ksusha and I did a photoshoot for retro posters that will be hanging as props in a scene in a short from the my friend Kalle is working on in the beautiful country of Finland. These are the photos, but not the finished product of the poster. Plus I shot three more lovely ladies yesterday for the same project. So their photos will be up soon as well.




The Corset is an antique store find, and the skirt is a thrift shop find. The parosol also came from an antique shop.

3 comments:

  1. These shots are so wonderful! The one with the charming parasol really takes my breath away. Lovely, timelessly pretty work!


    Wishing you a gorgeous week,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! There will be more up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Ksusha is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete